Tue 25 & Wed 26 Feb 2014
Join The debate
We are encouraging everyone in the Arts and Culture industry to debate and comment on the underlying themes of No Boundaries, and will be using this page to add provocations from as many voices as possible. Our aim is that the conference in February becomes a focal point for these discussions and a stepping stone to influence change and support growth.
If you want to add have your say and present ideas, challenges and solutions, in whatever form you’d like, then let us know by:
News & Debate
New release of No Boundaries tickets for young artists - 25/26 Feburary
Free tickets for young artists
One of the objectives for No Boundaries is to host conversations which engage people from all parts of the cultural industry. To this end delegate passes are priced in a tiered structure. Whilst demand has been high for delegate passes at the Artist / Independent tier, we have also had feedback from Artists who aren’t able to cover the cost of attending but would like to be part of this two-day debate. To respond to this feedback we have created an extra pricing tier with 20 delegate passes available at no cost to independent artists. In the first instance we are prioritising working Artists from all disciplines under 30 years old. We will allocate passes depending on availability in York and Bristol via a ballot system.
To apply please email email@example.com before Tuesday 11th February, 5pm, with the following info:
- Confirmation that you are an artist working professionally from a base in England and where this base is
- Your Name
- Email and phone contact details
- Your artistic practise
We will let all applicants know of the results of the ballot by Friday 14th February – places will be subject to demand and availability.
If you have already purchased an artist ticket you can still enter the ballot and if you are successful we will reimburse your ticket in full.
(Supported by University of the West of England and University of Bristol)
- RT @JOAQUINVOLTOU: FOGO AMIGO, VACILADA DO ESTADO ISLÂMICO. FÃS DE DIVAS POP SEMPRE OS DEFENDEM AQUI NAS REDES SOCIAIS #PrayForMancester ht…16 hours ago
- RT @ACTBrigitte: The choice is clear, borders or terror. No, you don't get a third option. This is the real world, not a sociology class.16 hours ago
- RT @editorahumanas: O cara fuma 5 pedras de crack por dia, mas é o gás lacrimogêneo vai fazer mal pra ele... https://t.co/8rRwG2fZbq1 day ago
- @ronyviiana que tal trabalhar?2 days ago
- @Estadao @fausto_macedo kkkkkkkkkkk rip jornalismo2 days ago