Tue 25 & Wed 26 Feb 2014
Join The debate
We are encouraging everyone in the Arts and Culture industry to debate and comment on the underlying themes of No Boundaries, and will be using this page to add provocations from as many voices as possible. Our aim is that the conference in February becomes a focal point for these discussions and a stepping stone to influence change and support growth.
If you want to add have your say and present ideas, challenges and solutions, in whatever form you’d like, then let us know by:
News & Debate
First wave of speakers announced
The first wave of speakers announced for No Boundaries 2014 includes RSA chair Vikki Heywood, Bigga Fish CEO Nii Sackey, poet Luke Wright, 9/11 Memorial and Museum director Alice M. Greenwald, Birmingham Library director Brian Gambles, National Arts Strategies President Russell Willil Taylor, Google’s strategist Abigail Posner, and, back from the dead, visionary architect Cedric Price, who will present a unique PechaKucha presentation, courtesy of digital specialists xHumed, who adapt ideas from revolutionary thinkers in history to modern day topics.
In addition to the talks programme, No Boundaries will also present a range of playful interventions, including an evening with musician, artist and creator, Fred Deakin, a sweet-smelling perfume workshop from Odette Toilette and an inspiration exchange from contemporary performance artists Third Angel. More names will be announced in the run up to the conference on our contributors page.
Download the press release about the first wave of speakers announced here.
- @ConcernedCraig @jack Be careful! You're, unknowingly, incentivizing censorship and dictartorship that would make d… https://t.co/nFHg3CCbuM20 hours ago
- @ConcernedCraig @jack Who said anything about been illegal? That's common sense. Without it, we are closer to irrationality.20 hours ago
- @ConcernedCraig @jack That would be the same thing if a newspaper didn't allow opinions that are different from the… https://t.co/HA6JcwDlEh1 day ago
- @ConcernedCraig @jack So that's censorship and dictartoship. And it's not free because he has my data and earn a lot of money from it.1 day ago
- @jack That's not up to you to decide. You don't have power to rule, neither authorization to do it. That's subjecti… https://t.co/ocAmbKtyNv1 day ago