Tue 25 & Wed 26 Feb 2014
Join The debate
We are encouraging everyone in the Arts and Culture industry to debate and comment on the underlying themes of No Boundaries, and will be using this page to add provocations from as many voices as possible. Our aim is that the conference in February becomes a focal point for these discussions and a stepping stone to influence change and support growth.
If you want to add have your say and present ideas, challenges and solutions, in whatever form you’d like, then let us know by:
News & Debate
First wave of speakers announced
The first wave of speakers announced for No Boundaries 2014 includes RSA chair Vikki Heywood, Bigga Fish CEO Nii Sackey, poet Luke Wright, 9/11 Memorial and Museum director Alice M. Greenwald, Birmingham Library director Brian Gambles, National Arts Strategies President Russell Willil Taylor, Google’s strategist Abigail Posner, and, back from the dead, visionary architect Cedric Price, who will present a unique PechaKucha presentation, courtesy of digital specialists xHumed, who adapt ideas from revolutionary thinkers in history to modern day topics.
In addition to the talks programme, No Boundaries will also present a range of playful interventions, including an evening with musician, artist and creator, Fred Deakin, a sweet-smelling perfume workshop from Odette Toilette and an inspiration exchange from contemporary performance artists Third Angel. More names will be announced in the run up to the conference on our contributors page.
Download the press release about the first wave of speakers announced here.
- RT @JOAQUINVOLTOU: FOGO AMIGO, VACILADA DO ESTADO ISLÂMICO. FÃS DE DIVAS POP SEMPRE OS DEFENDEM AQUI NAS REDES SOCIAIS #PrayForMancester ht…16 hours ago
- RT @ACTBrigitte: The choice is clear, borders or terror. No, you don't get a third option. This is the real world, not a sociology class.16 hours ago
- RT @editorahumanas: O cara fuma 5 pedras de crack por dia, mas é o gás lacrimogêneo vai fazer mal pra ele... https://t.co/8rRwG2fZbq1 day ago
- @ronyviiana que tal trabalhar?2 days ago
- @Estadao @fausto_macedo kkkkkkkkkkk rip jornalismo2 days ago