Tue 25 & Wed 26 Feb 2014
Join The debate
We are encouraging everyone in the Arts and Culture industry to debate and comment on the underlying themes of No Boundaries, and will be using this page to add provocations from as many voices as possible. Our aim is that the conference in February becomes a focal point for these discussions and a stepping stone to influence change and support growth.
If you want to add have your say and present ideas, challenges and solutions, in whatever form you’d like, then let us know by:
News & Debate
Cities are culture capitals
Benjamin Barber, Political Theorist
Benjamin R.Barber, famed political theorist, and author of the book, If Mayors Ruled The World, discusses the impact that Arts and cultural organisations have on cities, and what more should be done to make those in charge understand the value that culture brings to a city.
For more of Benjamin’s thoughts on this topic: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbW_Gm8S6s2sVVApqmBlZQg/videos
View the Transcript.
- @ajulysantos madre teresa tbm não1 hour ago
- @ImprensaDeGamba @ESPNagora Nunca vi uma matéria sobre o valor do Maicon nos bambis ou do Guilherme e Giovanni Augusto nos gambás.18 hours ago
- @RicaPerrone Não tenho dó de ninguém de qualquer classe que usa droga.19 hours ago
- @mvicca @andregalvaofer Assim como utilizamos muito a base em 2014 por necessidade.1 day ago
- @FatosEsquerda Não falam mesmo. Nunca estudei sobre esses heróis na escola. Diziam apenas que o Brasil teve partici… https://t.co/Zs1iG0nsj31 day ago