Tue 25 & Wed 26 Feb 2014
Join The debate
We are encouraging everyone in the Arts and Culture industry to debate and comment on the underlying themes of No Boundaries, and will be using this page to add provocations from as many voices as possible. Our aim is that the conference in February becomes a focal point for these discussions and a stepping stone to influence change and support growth.
If you want to add have your say and present ideas, challenges and solutions, in whatever form you’d like, then let us know by:
News & Debate
What do international protests mean for cultural institutions?
Basma El Husseiny, managing director of Culture Resource (Al Mawred Al Thaqafy)
Globalisation and Internationalisation feature as a core theme of No Boundaries, reflecting the changing world we live in and the many conditions under which the Arts looks to flourish. In this interview, Basma El Husseiny, managing director of Culture Resource (Al Mawred Al Thaqafy) in Egypt, suggests that the protests movements at their core have been about dissatisfaction with current institutions and wonders what that means for arts and culture institutions.
- RT @JOAQUINVOLTOU: FOGO AMIGO, VACILADA DO ESTADO ISLÂMICO. FÃS DE DIVAS POP SEMPRE OS DEFENDEM AQUI NAS REDES SOCIAIS #PrayForMancester ht…16 hours ago
- RT @ACTBrigitte: The choice is clear, borders or terror. No, you don't get a third option. This is the real world, not a sociology class.16 hours ago
- RT @editorahumanas: O cara fuma 5 pedras de crack por dia, mas é o gás lacrimogêneo vai fazer mal pra ele... https://t.co/8rRwG2fZbq1 day ago
- @ronyviiana que tal trabalhar?2 days ago
- @Estadao @fausto_macedo kkkkkkkkkkk rip jornalismo2 days ago